Saturday, November 23, 2013

Barefoot Contessa's Winter Minestrone & Garlic Bruschetta. This is an amazingly good soup! I did not have the pancetta available to put in the soup, so I substituted a good thick smokey bacon, and thought it was fabulous. I also made the crusty bread recipe that I found on Pinterest with this, and it was a great addition. Easy and a fast hearty soup to make! 10 Stars!!!

Sweet and Sour Meatball Skewers recipe- Dinner #freezercooking #oamc #grilling
Sweet and Sour Meatball Skewers recipe- Dinner #freezercooking #oamc #grilling
Click here to download
Steakhouse Pot Pie with Mushrooms and Cabernet Wine
Steakhouse Pot Pie with Mushrooms and Cabernet Wine
Click here to download
Barefoot Contessa's Winter Minestrone & Garlic Bruschetta. This is an amazingly good soup! I did not have the pancetta available to put in the soup, so I substituted a good thick smokey bacon, and thought it was fabulous. I also made the crusty bread recipe that I found on Pinterest with this, and it was a great addition. Easy and a fast hearty soup to make! 10 Stars!!!
Barefoot Contessa's Winter Minestrone & Garlic Bruschetta.  This is an amazingly good soup!  I did not have the pancetta available to put in the soup, so I substituted a good thick smokey bacon, and thought it was fabulous.  I also made the crusty bread recipe that I found on Pinterest with this, and it was a great addition.  Easy and a fast hearty soup to make!  10 Stars!!!
Click here to download
yum! pumpkin spice cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting?! yes!
yum! pumpkin spice cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting?! yes!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment