Wednesday, November 20, 2013

RECIPE: Fresh strawberry cake - Another pinner said: "Strawberry Cake - this is now my third pin for this cake. Can I just say amazing. Moist, fresh, and delicious. I did cook it 10 additional minutes. Perfectly done, I also used sour cream in place of the Greek yogurt since I didn't have any. Tasted even better than the first time I made it. I believe this may be my favorite dessert."

40 Clove Garlic Chicken
40 Clove Garlic Chicken
Click here to download
Chocolate Valentine Whoopie Pies are moist and tasty- easy from a cake mix! by whatscookingwithr... #recipes #cookies #valentines
Chocolate Valentine Whoopie Pies are moist and tasty- easy from a cake mix! by whatscookingwithr... #recipes #cookies #valentines
Click here to download
Cooking Light Chocolate Pudding
Cooking Light Chocolate Pudding
Click here to download
RECIPE: Fresh strawberry cake - Another pinner said: "Strawberry Cake - this is now my third pin for this cake. Can I just say amazing. Moist, fresh, and delicious. I did cook it 10 additional minutes. Perfectly done, I also used sour cream in place of the Greek yogurt since I didn't have any. Tasted even better than the first time I made it. I believe this may be my favorite dessert."
RECIPE:  Fresh strawberry cake - Another pinner said: "Strawberry Cake - this is now my third pin for this cake. Can I just say amazing. Moist, fresh, and delicious. I did cook it 10 additional minutes. Perfectly done, I also used sour cream in place of the Greek yogurt since I didn't have any. Tasted even better than the first time I made it. I believe this may be my favorite dessert."
Click here to download
Asian Marinade: 1/2 cup beef broth, 1/3 cup hoisin sauce, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cupsliced green onions, 3 tbsp dry sherry, apple juice, orange juice, or pineapple juice, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger, 4 cloves garlic, minced.
Asian Marinade: 1/2 cup beef broth, 1/3 cup hoisin sauce, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cupsliced green onions, 3 tbsp dry sherry, apple juice, orange juice, or pineapple juice, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger, 4 cloves garlic, minced.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment